- High Performance, Quick Recovery Due to the Large heat exchanger surface. The hot water tank is made of stainless steel. It constitutes the inner tank of the Tank in Tank water heater, completely immersed in the primary water of the heating circuit.
The large heat exchange surface (1.5 to 2.5 times more than that of a traditional coil) enables the tank to heat a large quantity of domestic hot water in a very short time, which reduces the volume of water stored and limits energy losses
- Stainless steel – Stainless steel construction, an area in which ACV specialises, renders the hot water tank exceptionally resistant to corrosion. The Smartline & Jumbo Cylinders are also available in stainless steel Duplex resistant to corrosive water containing up to 2,000 mg of chlorides per litre.
- Self-descaling – The corrugated walls vibrate in response to pressure variations and prevent lime scale deposits from sticking which ensures consistent efficiency over time.
- Optimal insulation – The Smart is thermally insulated along its entire surface by 50 mm of injected polyurethane Insulation.
Static heat losses are limited to less than 0.35°C per hour (at a storage temperature of 85°C).
- Anti-legionella – The large heat exchange surface of the tank, which is completely immersed in the primary water, makes it possible to maintain the hot water at a uniform temperature of at least 60°C, thereby preventing the formation of legionellae.
ACV JUMBO 800 / 1000 Calorifiers
- High performance, Due to the large heat surface transfer area; Large Output, Rapid Recovery Tank-In-Tank indirect water heater for floor installation, a guarantee of high hot water comfort
- Stainless Steel DHW Tank
- Mineral wool insulation
- Control panel with thermometer and thermostat
- Elegant oven lacquered steel covering
- Casing delivered separately to allow the unit to pass through standard doorways (800 mm)